2013年2月19日 星期二

sad sad sad

sad sad sad
Recently, a new classmate agitate me a lot, but I think it%26#39;s my fault, since I don%26#39;t have ability to handle the situation and what he said.
My EQ is really low, I always say something straightly without any embell 布蘭妮ishing, I think I will easy to annoy others just because the word I said, although sometimes I didn%26#39;t really mean it. Maybe it will make me add some enemys beyond me,haha, it%26#39;s really bothersome.
One of my friends say something 治腳臭really touch me, she said that we always do something that try to protect me firstly, when there appear some argument and that is between you and others, usually you will want to explain the thing to others that didn%26#39;t show in the situat 治腳臭ion where you argue with others, try to get more votes on the thing, let you stand on your position more steadily, but truth is you can not get anything. Therefore, what you get is just comfort yourself? Eventually, getting nothing, the one wh 腳臭爸爸o will still confused in the past argument, and feel uncomfortable, since you explain the thing in front of someone who didn%26#39;t know the thing and maybe this motion will let the others who didn%26#39;t know this person well to have a cert 腳氣ain unreal thought on this person. It%26#39;s not fair.
Yep, no matter which situation, we all will meet something, some condition that you can not handle, but try. Everytime you try it, it all become your experiences, no matter good or not 汪東城 .

沒有留言:

張貼留言